Duplicate site of w3schools....PLEASE CHECK

rupen

They are definetely similar on a lot of points yes. We'll bring this to the attention of the admins. Thanks for reporting this. :)

They seem to have copy/pasted the tutorials as I can see and they have pretty much the same layout. No creativity and can't come up with their own content... Nice one!

oh.. it's really damn!!as i have *examined* the scope that of my expert - ajax :)the codes are EXACTLY the same !!i wonder if those codes are all from some well-known sources, such as some online encyclopedia ..if not, n they are all w3 home-made codes, i 100% support you to sue him.or.. if it won't break the laws, at least we guys can have some methods to bring it *DOWN* :)

Done and done. If anyone else wants to report this to Google, visit the site linked to above, and click on the "Ads by Google" link. There will be an area to describe a violation (the Adsense violation in this case is excessive advertising, look at the Contact Us page for an example). Google is not a copyright enforcer and probably doesn't care, but they do care that their service is being abused by excessive advertising.

Looks like Rupen's heads up on Jan 9, 2007 resulted in that URL showing a '500 Internal Error' on Jan 12, 2007.The imitators and wannabes were shut down pretty quick, huh?!!! :)
The site is still working fine....a 500 error is a scripting error/problems with the code.

• 3 weeks later...

i dont think harassing them is the way to go. the admins have been notified its probably best to let them handle it

Edited by Jonas
What he said...