Suggestions for a website of a possible client?

eduardar

The same question I have for a decent website: www.huahum.com.arMaybe I have to improve this website. I know the owner personally! He´s now on holidays (Venezuela). Next week I´m going to talk to him!So, what are your suggestions for this website?(P. s. I already had 1 suggestion: also in english!)

• Like 1

... I'll be more specific for him. 1) By never use images to display blocks of text he means do not create an image of just text... Almost 90% (If not more) of the text on your page should be highlight-able. If the text is an image, you can't highlight.2) Avoid Frames. The whole site is just an iframe. I think that is specific enough.

2) Avoid Frames. The whole site is just an iframe. I think that is specific enough.

Frames and iframes are different! Frames with frameset are really, really, really, REALLY bad! worse than using tables for layout. It would be better to use a server script such as php with include("navmenu.php"); to place navigation menu on all pages rather than use frames EVER!

2) Avoid Frames. The whole site is just an iframe. I think that is specific enough.

Frames and iframes are different! Frames with frameset are really, really, really, REALLY bad! worse than using tables for layout. It would be better to use a server script such as php with include("navmenu.php"); to place navigation menu on all pages rather than use frames EVER!

My bad. Thanks Dsone. Have never used frameset so never knew it existed... And after some research I'm glad I never used em ;)

Since it is not in English I don't know what is there, but I think the duplicate photo of the reflection in the sunglasses should be removed from either page 1 or page 2 -- it should not be seen twice. Also there are not enough photos and especially not enough closeup photos. Also since I am a whitewater kayaker I am surprised that there are no helmet-camera videos. A helmet-cam video would complement the other videos. Also where are these rivers? There should be good maps of the rivers and maps to find the location of this outfitter. Also a calendar? Days of operation? Schedule? Pricing? Equipment? Discussion of safety?

Also since I am a whitewater kayaker I am surprised that there are no helmet-camera videos.
nice. i just started last summer (regular kayaking). Not white water, but maybe once I build my skills. :D Edited by thescientist