Unwanted POP-UPS

ltsmadrid

Good morning:I have a problem with my web site. (companies web site). I designed it in Word HTML and afterwards had it put "on diet" by an IT friend of mine that has "translated it" into JavaScript (not sure if I am phrasing this correctly as I am no computer expert....far from it). Anyhow, have a paid hosting with Telefonica Española (sp. telephone company) and have added two external "tools":1. Online forms by dw-FormGenerator 4.2.1 (http://www.dw-formgenerator.de)Opted for the paid version as I did not want to have my guests and clients bombard with odious ads.2. Webstats4u (http://www.webstats4u.com) Excellent statistics for traffic on your page. (this one is for free)And then there also is a page full of travel tip linksProblem: Every time someone visits my link, the main page and the travel tip page 2 pop-ups appear from “iLeads” . Not everyone receives them as it will depend in what country you are in (i.e. Argentina does not seem to be affected)….. I find this v strange..This is extremely annoying and I would like to know where they come from or what is creating this. I imagine it will have to be or the forms or the statistics… but : IS THERE A WAY OF FINDING OUT (without removing these “tools” or whatever they are called). (now that the webpage is in java I would not know how to remove anything. I can do v basic stuff with Stone´s WebWriter....The web site in question is: LTSAnd the other page is: Travel Tips(there is also a English version should anyone be interested beyond the popup issue... :) Thanks in advance to whomever can help me here! (ps: have another sort of problem but will post it in a separate Post in order to not create confusion)

I know what you mean, this popup comes from the stats tool.However, I can't find the actual popup instruction at the documents, so I have no clue how the popup is initiated. But if you'd remove the Webstats4u tool, the popup should be gone.You probably want to remain having a stats tool, so I suggest that you search for another, nothing can be done about it :)You most likely don't want to build in an anti-popup script at your site, you just want the whole popup script gone, or a popup-free webstat :)

Thank you Dan the Prof ...... :) snif .... I rather hoped it was the forms. I like the stats of Webstats4u (loads of info. on them). Told me for example that you guys are from .. US, UK, Netherlands & Bulgaria :) (although that info I can also get from your profiles!) + lots of other v usefull info for my cia.Anyhow: Does anyone know of a good web statistics with no popups please ?Have applied for an invitation code to Analytics from Google (been highly recomended to me) but am still sitting waiting for my code to arrive .... Is this normal?ps: highly enjoy your forum

Offtopic: who is this person image001.jpg pretty scary if you ask me  :)

You do realise you ran a huge risk that that person was ltsmadrid. Not exactly the best complement I believe... :)