Anyway To Download The Editor?

DevotedMansonLover

To Download or Not to Download  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like to download everything in sight or rune it from the WWW

• Download Download Download--MUST DOWNLOAD
    • EEEEK Viruses Trojans MOMMY HELP ME!!!!!
    • Hmmm whats the Liscense, who created it, whats it for, whats the purpose,blah blah blah (put simply-depends)
    • Purky Madiggle Doink!! (Just a funny but stupid option)

just because your name is what it is I must say this.. go kill yourself please. or just stay away from other people.And no it shouldnt be downloadable because that would ruin the website..

It appears that the home.student.nl server does not exist or is not responding.
THX Ill try to switch it to a different one, is it possible that the image is too large? Just a thoughtHey.....Mehehehe thanks to the tutorial itself i found a way to technically download the editor (i could do this for alot of stuff) view the page sourcs and take the HTML for yourself and put it inot a program. :) Muahahahaha :

THX Ill try to switch it to a different one, is it possible that the image is too large? Just a thought
I guess it's possible, if the huge size of the image somehow caused the server to crash and stop responding. If you paste the URL into the address bar, it will not load, regardless of how big the image is. Moreover, the domain itself will not load, regardless of what the file path is.
Hey.....Mehehehe thanks to the tutorial itself i found a way to technically download the editor (i could do this for alot of stuff) view the page sourcs and take the HTML for yourself and put it inot a program. :) Muahahahaha :
Congratulations, you have figured out the #1 way people learning HTML learn: View -> Source

just because your name is what it is I must say this.. go kill yourself please. or just stay away from other people.And no it shouldnt be downloadable because that would ruin the website..
Wow. You are a jerk. No need for such hostility just because you don't like Marilyn Manson.The OP just wanted the answer to a simple question and they get bashed. Thats just rude man.

be sure to read the rules on avatars and signature images before putting them up.15K or less and no animations
There is nothing wrong with my avatar except some people may consider it hateful but believe me if i wanted it hateful would have put Manson in a satanic ritual, this is simply a wierd pic of himAnd for the 15k the pic was under that in my sigHere,ill put it in an attachment so you can see it, I sized it down a bit to bout 1 inch bigger on every side comparing to the thumbnail, maybe bigger but this is the original
Wow. You are a jerk. No need for such hostility just because you don't like Marilyn Manson.The OP just wanted the answer to a simple question and they get bashed. Thats just rude man.
LOL i don't blame him, im gona get "bashed" by alot of ppl if i keep this name, in case you didnt know, Manson is one of the most well-known Satanists, as a matter of fact hes known as te Hardest Working Hollywood Antichrist. IDC if ppl curse at me 4 it. Ive had asimilar reaction to just about very forum im registered in

post-6378-1155220773_thumb.jpg

I wasn't implying that there was anything wrong with the pic I only mentioned it because you mentioned about your sig image not working so I wanted you to be aware of the limits for images.I have had to send countless PMs to new members for this very reason. That is why I mentioned it.And Welcome to the forums.

I don't think Manson is much of a Satanist at all, he's a talented performance artist. I was into his music alot for the first few albums, he was more about shaking up society than promoting 'mainstream' Satanic ideas. He's anti-Christian on the basis that he 'disagrees' (to put it lightly) with the moral superiority that a lot of Christians assign to themselves, but I don't think it's on religious grounds, just moral grounds. I've never seen an image of him involved in a Satanic ritual. But if you've read Anton LaVey's Satanic Bible, then you know that the perception of Satanism in society is crap, Satan is not worshipped in Satanism, the individual is worshipped. The rituals are designed to promote individual strength, they aren't about being 'evil' or killing or anything else that popular society would have you believe. Not that I'm a Satanist, I don't associate myself with any religious group. I had good friends that studied that type of thing though.

You mean the HTML editor like this:http://www.w3schools.com/html/tryit.asp?fi...e=tryhtml_basicIf you just look at the source and grab it you won't get the same functionality that you would with w3schools' version, because they're using ASP to output what you write, and so that ASP code doesn't show. HTML itself can't do anything like that. However, you can do something similar with java script:http://home.no.net/jonvel/try_it/*shameless plug* :)

I wasn't implying that there was anything wrong with the pic I only mentioned it because you mentioned about your sig image not working so I wanted you to be aware of the limits for images.I have had to send countless PMs to new members for this very reason. That is why I mentioned it.And Welcome to the forums.
OK that's fine im just used to people insulting it and it's hard to tell ot apart, sorry. And thank you for welcoming me
I don't think Manson is much of a Satanist at all, he's a talented performance artist. I was into his music alot for the first few albums, he was more about shaking up society than promoting 'mainstream' Satanic ideas. He's anti-Christian on the basis that he 'disagrees' (to put it lightly) with the moral superiority that a lot of Christians assign to themselves, but I don't think it's on religious grounds, just moral grounds. I've never seen an image of him involved in a Satanic ritual. But if you've read Anton LaVey's Satanic Bible, then you know that the perception of Satanism in society is crap, Satan is not worshipped in Satanism, the individual is worshipped. The rituals are designed to promote individual strength, they aren't about being 'evil' or killing or anything else that popular society would have you believe. Not that I'm a Satanist, I don't associate myself with any religious group. I had good friends that studied that type of thing though.
I KNOW he is a satanist, Anton bestowed the title of reverend on him but i don't know what degree he is, and tyfor the info on Satanism i never knew that
You mean the HTML editor like this:http://www.w3schools.com/html/tryit.asp?fi...e=tryhtml_basicIf you just look at the source and grab it you won't get the same functionality that you would with w3schools' version, because they're using ASP to output what you write, and so that ASP code doesn't show. HTML itself can't do anything like that. However, you can do something similar with java script:http://home.no.net/jonvel/try_it/*shameless plug* :)
Thank you, i wasn't sure whether i could follow through or not

Oh my ad, im thinking of the wrong thing.. Im thinking of the killer lol. D'oh! But meh, still ont like it that much.Now, if it is ideed the killer please go away lol.

Oh my ad, im thinking of the wrong thing.. Im thinking of the killer lol. D'oh! But meh, still ont like it that much.Now, if it is ideed the killer please go away lol.
Heres what i got from that- "Lather-Rinse-Repeat" IDK what u said thereAND BTW i like ur RS Site, im soooo obsessed with RS
Heres what i got from that- "Lather-Rinse-Repeat" IDK what u said thereAND BTW i like ur RS Site, im soooo obsessed with RS
oh yeah, he is a killer hes killed 2people i think it was either 2 or 7

Maryln Manson...the singer...not Charles Manson the physco killer...can't you tell from his weird avatar?

LOL Sorry,And maybe you will be able to answer this better than anybody. When i try to put a banner in my sig it doesnt work, it just shows me the text and no image, please help-Here is the coding<embed src="http://www.mybannercreator.com/mybanner.swf?uni=undefined&background=http://www.mybannercreator.com/backgrounds/Marilyn Manson (a preto e branco).jpg&bgcolor=undefined&inputtxt=Kill All Betrayers&setSpeed=2&fontface=Copperplate Gothic Bold&fontsize=43&fontcolor=0x333333&fontx=-484&fonty=-6&animation=marquee" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="728" height="90"></embed>Devoted Manson LoverPS-- FIREFOX RULESAnd anyone please feel free to help me with this

You can't put movies (including, but not limited to, flash) in your signature (which is what the embed tag is usually used for, to my knowledge). Also, html-tags are disabled on the forums, so you can only use BBcodes. To put a simple image in your signature, use this code:[iurl_to_picture[/i]]

You can't put movies (including, but not limited to, flash) in your signature (which is what the embed tag is usually used for, to my knowledge). Also, html-tags are disabled on the forums, so you can only use BBcodes. To put a simple image in your signature, use this code:
Oh yeah thats right i just remebered that last night in bed, ty