Animations not working, Why?

DimNull

I have 'been out to lunch' for about two years, so I guess I missed something about web page graphics? I noticed that they are not displaying at my website. I tried checking security, and zones but can't seem to effect any changes in the way they are displayed (only first frame of gif). Anyone know why, etc.?To see what I mean, go to:http://whytehouse.com/crosses3.asp

Maybe its just your computer and graphics card? BTW, I kind of hate christianity :). I hate church mainly, because its the same thing over and over and im forced to go to it for 2 hours!! -.-

Maybe its just your computer and graphics card? BTW, I kind of hate christianity :). I hate church mainly, because its the same thing over and over and im forced to go to it for 2 hours!! -.-
Your opinions on religion are not needed. There is no need to put down someones beliefs. You can PM me if you want to have a discussion on it cuz I will give you one :)

There are extensions that disable gif animation because it was abused for advertising (YOU ARE A WINNER!!!!! CLICK HERE AFTER YOUR EPILEPTIC SEIZURE SUBSIDES!!!!!!!). You might have something installed that disables gif animation, or it might be a setting in IE that came with an update.