W3Schools Is Awesome In My Book

Guest vogeltool

Guest vogeltool

Not sure this is the appropriate place for this post but I felt I needed to express my appreciation on what you do here. What you all are doing here is very awesome. Being a self taught programmer I wish that this info was available when I was struggling through book after book. Also there are many areas that I have struggled in and I can't tell you how efficient this site has been helping me along. Thanks again for all you guys do. Count on me to do my part and help W3Schools in any manner that I can.

You should probably be thanking the refsnes, since they are the family that actually runs w3schools.com, although people who are stuck can come here.So ill give you a thanks from w3schools for this!

Like he said, he didn't know if this was the appropriate place. :)Thank you's can be sent to this adress though:mail_hege.gifAnd welcome to the forum... :)

• 2 months later...
Not sure this is the appropriate place for this post but I felt I needed to express my appreciation on what you do here. What you all are doing here is very awesome. Being a self taught programmer I wish that this info was available when I was struggling through book after book. Also there are many areas that I have struggled in and I can't tell you how efficient this site has been helping me along. Thanks again for all you guys do. Count on me to do my part and help W3Schools in any manner that I can.
Having a book is nice, since in internet we still need to load every page while making a tutor W3School book is nice because just 1 second you can switch from every page to another . . . Good suggestion :)