Critique my template(s) please!

reportingsjr

I have decided that I need to know how to make sites look nice. I have web coding down well, so now im going to make oodles of downloadable templates. Here is my first one in progress please tell me what im doing wrong and how to improve it!:http://excibius.com/templates/template1 Thanks, ill update it and make more!

Also, I don't think you can say something like "copyright reportingsjr", because reportingsjr is not a legal entity. You can use your real name or a business name because both of those are legal (assuming you have registered a business name), but if you are claiming copyright on something you need to do it with a legal name in order for the copyright to be legally enforceable. You cannot file a lawsuit against someone as "reportingsjr", so you should not claim ownership with that name.

is this a wireframe or a designed template?
Wireframe? I have so far designed this completely myself. Just hvaing several issues with FireFox and IE but they are sorted out! Almost...
Seems a bit too simple for me...
Yes it is a bit simple, what else do you think I should add?
Also, I don't think you can say something like "copyright reportingsjr", because reportingsjr is not a legal entity. You can use your real name or a business name because both of those are legal (assuming you have registered a business name), but if you are claiming copyright on something you need to do it with a legal name in order for the copyright to be legally enforceable. You cannot file a lawsuit against someone as "reportingsjr", so you should not claim ownership with that name.
Thank you for the input, I changed it to my name :).

You need a doctype on your page, so you'll have something to validate against (that is if you want to validate your page). Yeah, the template looks a little simple and what justsomeguy said.edit: I'm a little slow :)

Looks bad in Opera... Well, not bad exactly, but things aren't aligned the way I think you want them to be...

Yea I know. It makes them closer together. Im also trying to figure out why in IE the menu is up against the content box.Anyone know how to make it so when you hover of the menu links in Fx the whole line goes white? It does it in IE, ut not in firefox :).