disable view source

Dark Knight

hi, how can i disable the view source, so that my web's code cannot be viewed?
You can't.

on denvish.net he didn't disable it but its in a weird foreign code.
I don't see anything weird and foreign. It's a simple frameset.

You can write all your code in javascript and scramble it, but it takes a lot of time and is not worth it, as there are programs or browser extensions that will give you the javascript's html output.

I guarantee that you aren't putting anything online that someone else doesn't already know how to do. If you don't want someone to see what you are putting online, then don't put it online.

I think you should use ASP becourse when a user wants to view the source, the browser will only display plain html no scripts will apear
You can not disable view source becourse it is a built in function.

I think you should use ASP becourse when a user wants to view the source, the browser will only display plain html no scripts will apear
That's pretty pointless. If you need a server-side language, then you can use whichever one you want. If you don't even have a use for a server-side language, you can't use it to somehow hide your HTML code. He's asking about disabling a browser's View Source feature, which obviously shows the HTML/Javascript. You can't use ASP, or any other server-side language, to change that.

if you could hide/disguise the source of a page to a point where the client would not at all be able to see it - then the browser would not be able to render it.the ONLY possible way you could do this is to have a client side plug in that removes the page source from cache (even memory cache) so that you are only left with what you see on the screen when the page was initially downloaded. But what would be point in that be.Even though javascript is a client side language, it would not be able to erase any code since the browser cannot execute the script until the page is being loaded, which means it is being written locally, which means there is a record of it.This quest is as useful as seeking a way to prevent people from "steeling" images.You can't starve yourself if you're eating a pork chop!