Trouble with the forum?

aspnetguy

I don't know about Firefox, but IE7 seems to be all right. If there's an issue, it's either a Firefox issue, or a JS problem specific to Firefox.

Yes, I am using Opera for this site too because every time I loaded it in FireFox (2) it caused the browser to crash...

I use all three for different purposes (e.g. testing and different home pages). I have had no problems in any of them. All three are fine here today. One argument for using at least two browsers. You can browse the web while upgrading to a new version.

Err... I think the problem is with the site, not the browser. Ayway, I have FF, IE, OP, and SF just in case (and for testing purposes)

It seems like the first time I see this website it crashes. I rarely turn off my work computer. When I come back to the website during the same day I don't seem to get any crashes.

My browser has never crashed while browsing this site. I'm using Firefox 2.0.0.8 at the moment.

It must be the huge signatures in this thread causing all the problems!
But it crashed for aspnetguy before he made this thread... :)

But it crashed for aspnetguy before he made this thread... :)
The forum must have anticipated these signatures!!! The AI's taking over!

I uninstalled the Google toolbar and everything seems fine. It must get bogged down with Addons although I only had 3 Addons
I have 7 add-ons installed in my firefox browser and tryed to browse trough the website a bit but didn't came across any misfunctions. Could it be that one of the add-ons is cousing the problems?

Archived