hello

Guest shazulu

Guest shazulu

hello im new here. i doubt you guys care, and im sorry for cluttering up the forums with my n00bie message. but i just wanna thank you guys for this website, its truly awesome and hopefully ill be able to pass my multimedia exam. now i just need some people to do photoshop, dreamweaver, cool edit pro, and some 3d studio max tutorials :)

• 4 months later...
hello im new here. i doubt you guys care, and im sorry for cluttering up the forums with my n00bie message. but i just wanna thank you guys for this website, its truly awesome and hopefully ill be able to pass my multimedia exam. now i just need some people to do photoshop, dreamweaver, cool edit pro, and some 3d studio max tutorials  :)

that's true , i think some tut's should be done in photoshop and paint.net or in other words programs making eye-catching images. atleast a few.

ok here i go , one more question, i did a liitle mistake yesterday, i downloaed paint.net full, but then by mistake after downloading was finished i presses the don't run button instead of run the application. i assume that these files are installed in a temporary directory, could i get hold of that so as not to download paint.net once again

wow, finished downloading photoshop took around 5 hrs while paint.net 1.1/2 hrs.(broadband internet) just got exactly what i was looking

wow that's a long time for broadband, how large was the file :) Have you thought about using Gimp :)