Age of people here

notclive

Happy birthday, I'll be flying to Vegas on Thursday, for my birthday on Saturday (I heard there are girls there; if you see me there I'm a doctor/rock star, shhh)

Thanks! and happy early brithday to you aswell! I'm sure I'm going somewhere where I'm sure to have LOTS of fun on my birthday ... it's called work. :)

I'm sure Rah wont miss you, the man with the apple on his noseĀ  :)* nothin wrong with 19, wish i was a teen again :)

Well for me it is, I always crack on older people for being well old... but I don't want the same treatment! *laughs hystarically!* :) edit: No offenese intended for the older folks here.

Guitar --> HTML. Wow, that must have brought quite the downfall/decrease in chicks. :)

Actually no...I still play guitar...and bass..and drums...I usually keep the HTML part quiet....not that I pick up chicks...my wife wouldn't like that :)

Actually no...I still play guitar...and bass..and drums...I usually keep the HTML part quiet....not that I pick up chicks...my wife wouldn't like that :)

No, but in your teens I mean. I usually keep the HTML thing secret as well. I may show pages to my friends, but I never tell them what's behind, how I made it. They're probably not even interested to hear it, and they wouldn't understand it if I tried to explain HTML. :)

I will be age 16 on June 26th and I have been designing web pages off and on since 13 ( might have been a little earlier) though I am just now getting serious projects like a site for my towns local library and a site for a 50,000 member gaming emulation community.Im just now getting to a point where im confident in my skills enough to progress to the next level (database driven sites using mysql and php). I love web design (why else would i be a member of w3schools ;/)

13.I started studing HTML quite end of December 2005 but I learned it quickly (actually I took "View Source" of all web pages I went through and took them as examples. I learned that way.)Before I got here, my basic syntax was pretty like this:

<html><head><title>This is a test title</title><font size=10 face="Verdana"><body bgcolor=#ffffff color=#000000 link=#0000ff alink=#ffffff></head>This is text<font size=25>This is a header</font></body></html>

:) In April, I found on a website the <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="style.css"> line. I loaded the style.css but I didn't understand anything! :) Then I searched "CSS Tutorial" with Google, got this web site, learned CSS and the layout of multiple pages.Then I decided to take a scripting language pretty soon. I thought JavaScript was a really complex language so I took VBScript. After VBScript I thought I could take now JavaScript.Later, I took XHTML and found out that my syntax was opposite pretty much all XHTML rules! :blink: In May, I took the ASP tutorial. I installed PWS but I didn't get it working! :) (as ususal)As ASP didn't work, I took PHP too but you might know what happened... or didn't work.Throughout May I was making VBS/JS experiments, made a calculator with JS and took HTML DOM.Now, yesterday, I got my PWS working and now I did an ASP file manager with DHTML. It opens the Localhost folder and opens an ASP file.What's the future? I think I will try to get PHP working with my PWS. But who knows...

Woah i started this and forgot about it (have read it now though!)Im 15 started html at 14 in march this year. Whish id have discovered it earlier. Ive been doing all kinds of coding things like flash i know its not completely coding but it uses actionscript. And i made a ffew widgets for the yahoo widget engine, i learnt javascript through that. And am getting visual basic soon i dont know if thats going to completely confuse me or not. Also looked at the php tute the other day and am gunna try a ffew things with that.