How I show mysql records on .html page

Tejpal

Hello everyone

Anyone can help me i want show mysql records on .html page so plz tell me how i done

and 2nd i m creat a sms submit form for user using text area but when i creat view.php page for show sms then show sms in one line of all text from sms so how i can do plz help me

YOU CAN'T show mysql database records on html page, it has to retrive records using php, so the page must be php, BUT! you can use mod_rewrite to change extension in browser address bar to .html but it will still reference .php for processing.

• Like 1

YOU CAN'T show mysql database records on html page, it has to retrive records using php, so the page must be php, BUT! you can use mod_rewrite to change extension in browser address bar to .html but it will still reference .php for processing.

thnks sir

did you mean htacsses !

If you testing locally , install wamp first. It is software used to create and install servers on your pc and you can use it by typing 127.0.0.1/filename.php in your URL. After you install WAMP , find the original folder and enter into www folder. There you will set your own php files or any file to be run on IP I mentioned above. After you did all of that, you create in your notepad file with php extension and save it in www folder. Make your html form and inser before form PHP code. If you are not familiar with php, give me your html, and I will set php for you.