Table of database?

eduard

Is it better to make a table of a database with php or to create it directly in PhPMyAdmin?If with php, is this the right code? <?php//connect to mysqlmysql_connect("localhost", "root", " ") or die(mysql_error());echo "Connected to MySQL";//connnect to databasemysql_select_db("links") or die(mysql_error());echo "Connected to Database";?>

If with php, is this the right code? <?php//connect to mysqlmysql_connect("localhost", "root", " ") or die(mysql_error());echo "Connected to MySQL";//connnect to databasemysql_select_db("links") or die(mysql_error());echo "Connected to Database";?>
Oh my... you didn't learn anything before, did you? No! Don't give me the "I'm 'relearning' it" excuse! You never understood it to begin with, or you'd at least be able to reach the point you once reached when you first started posting on this forum. The codes from back then were closer to correct. I'm guessing that was because back then, you were wise enough to base them on proper examples.Speaking of proper codes... (re?)read the W3Schools tutorial on MySQL, and the part about creating a table with MySQL in particular.Please tell me I won't have to go "input/output" for every line again... have a look at some of your earlier posts.

Oh my... you didn't learn anything before, did you? No! Don't give me the "I'm 'relearning' it" excuse! You never understood it to begin with, or you'd at least be able to reach the point you once reached when you first started posting on this forum. The codes from back then were closer to correct. I'm guessing that was because back then, you were wise enough to base them on proper examples. Speaking of proper codes... (re?)read the W3Schools tutorial on MySQL, and the part about creating a table with MySQL in particular. Please tell me I won't have to go "input/output" for every line again... have a look at some of your earlier posts.
I´m fed up with your comment! Do you know what it is to ´live´ in a hostel with only 1 computer for all the visitors and with a terrible internet! No, you don´t!

I´m fed up with your comment! Do you know what it is to ´live´ in a hostel with only 1 computer for all the visitors and with a terrible internet! No, you don´t!
what does that have to do with anything? this is your knowledge your trying to gain stop being a jack and start paying attention, so far i read two of your post and both of them your being a total fool.please know these guys DO NOT have to help you at all especially with that kind of attitude :glare: i should know i onces had that kind of attitude with one of the mods, but i had a reason for that "still no excuses for me to be a jack to him" :glare: so stop acting de fool and grab a piece of paper and get writing "as head first said if you write it you know it" :glare: have you wrote anything down so far? if not kindly go back to the very first post and copy the notes that was given "notes = suggestions and tips" :glare: and yesss they was notes i read and especially the diagram from foxy

Cue violins moment.... I can imagine what it is like to live in a hostel with only one computer, where ONE person uses it time and time again, asking the same question TIME AND TIME again, because he can't take it all in and understand it, but! Also it seems can't be bothered to take notes.

Given your previous situation, I'm pretty sure the "1 computer for all visitors and with a terrible internet" is not really a problem.Look, you're asking the same old questions... That's OK. I can understand if you never got it. But don't pretend you did. Don't try to lie to potential clients just because you need money. Start being honest with them AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, with yourself. (If you'll forgive my poor choice of words here) Stop trying to run before you've learned how to walk.Take notes, do doodles, try examples, do confessions with your peers... whatever helps you learn better, do it... But don't move on if you don't feel like you have a solid understanding of something.Your whole topic here is about "what's better". This is a valid question only when you could successfully perform either, but can't figure out why one would be preferable to the other and/or in what circumstances. By the looks of it, you can't do it currently with a piece of PHP code, and I wouldn't be surprised if you initially fail to do it with PhpMyAdmin as well. "What's better" is a step further than "how to". Go to the "how to" first.[edit]Well... like I said...[/edit]

Cue violins moment.... I can imagine what it is like to live in a hostel with only one computer, where ONE person uses it time and time again, asking the same question TIME AND TIME again, because he can't take it all in and understand it, but! Also it seems can't be bothered to take notes.
You can imagine (?) yourself that! I experience it!

I´ll write my great example: Jaques Anquetil. If they said to him: ´you can´t He said: ´I can´So I´m!

You can imagine (?) yourself that! I experience it!
Cue violins, look! you are not the only person in the world that has hit hard times, and a lot in in worse situation that you are in, so compared to them you have it easy, so get over it, for god-sake. So CAN the other hostel occupiers, i repeat, so can the other hostel occupiers, poor, poor souls to endure that time and time AGAIN, trying to contact friends, family, only to be prevented by you occupying the pc, going over the same problem again, and again.

I don't get it, why do the same people continue to help this user if everything they say is being ignored? I would of stopped helping a while ago.

I don't get it, why do the same people continue to help this user if everything they say is being ignored? I would of stopped helping a while ago.
This should tell you how much patience we have...
I'm still not quite sure if he's just trolling or just having trouble learning/reading....I remember seeing this exact topic MONTHS ago
... and this - combined with the fact that lines such as "oh, got it, thanks" were part of that topic - should tell you why I'm pissed in the posts above.

Cue violins, look! you are not the only person in the world that has hit hard times, and a lot in in worse situation that you are in, so compared to them you have it easy, so get over it, for god-sake. So CAN the other hostel occupiers, i repeat, so can the other hostel occupiers, poor, poor souls to endure that time and time AGAIN, trying to contact friends, family, only to be prevented by you occupying the pc, going over the same problem again, and again.
Stupid question! Very simple reply! Facebook I don´t call a contact! But the worse you haven´t understood it!Because all the others have to be in their Facebook (90%) and occuping therefore the only computer, this person has a lot of stress! Besides there´s always movement of others, so it´s never quiet!Do you know what stressed people do (no, you don´t know otherwise not this stupid question!) - besides eating a lot of chocolate - they can´t concentrate themselves and therefore they ask a lot of stupid questions!

If people have problems. frustrations about me, etc. Ok, but please write to me a personal message and not in a forum, because they aren´t the right place!Thanks!

If it is important to you, you will find a way.

Are people blind who read this thread or don´t understand english (see my previous post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)?

I won´t write to W3Schools anymore and because of EXACTLY the same reason as last year (thescientist wrote ´no´. but sure it was: PREJUDIGES!

Prejudices? It's not like anyone is saying, or even implying "because you are [insert attribute], therefore you are [insert insult]".You, and only you, I'm guessing due to stress, do things that get onto people's nerves.

Things such as not admitting when you don't understand something you're being told (combined with being unable to point what you don't understand), appearing to ignore answers while asking the same question again (and again...), asking stuff that's already in the tutorials (which you skipped because you're in a hurry)...

The vast majority of what you do doesn't get on my nerves... I fully understand... but the ONE thing that does get on my nerves very deeply is when people pretend to know things. That's not prejudice, since I for one have already had quite a time to judge you (and only you) on that bit.The thing that insults me most, on a personal level, is that you pretend to understand things that I personally once told you and you claimed to understand, while currently pretending to understand them when it's clear you don't. It's hard for me to remember the last time I've been that insulted.Anyway, you already got your answer here (if you can't find it, you're only proving everyone's point), so I'm locking this topic.

Archived