Google.com

scott100

In the currently active members section if often see Google.com, when highlighted it does not appear to be a link to any member (plus i have checked the registered members and don't see that username)I have taken a print screen just incase you think i'm nuts and want to see proofgoogle26yr.jpgSo if not who, then what is this "google.com" that i keep seeing :)

So that's what it is! I thought I was going crazy also! lol

It shouldn't mess up the board. The board knows when it's a user and when a bot. So if the user Google.com is online, you would see it as a link, and if the bot is online: not. If they are both- one as a link and one as non link. That's it.

• 2 weeks later...
i have seen Google use personal messaenger, in the online listGoogle.com                      "Using Personal Messenger"how could the bot use his personal messenger when he's not registered, may be sending a message to his other bot friends. :)

lmao! no, I don't think so.

Is this google account standard for all websites, or how does it get registered or whatever? I am having troubles with my sitecounter, it gets increased sometimes and I think it may be a google thing. Can it be?