samy is my hero

aspnetguy

the code not only automatically added samy as your hero and friend it then added itself to your prodfile so it exponntially grew.They deleted accounts that were infected....over 1,000,000

People ask me why I'm not on MySpace and I say "'My space?' I have 80GB here, 500 over there, how much space do you need?".
Lol man.. I have around 1 terabyte over there.. :)

MySpace.com is for what I would say (sorry if I offend) kids and really lame people.It is for people how know nothing about web design and want a place to talk to friends when they manage to tear themselves away from their IM.

I hope Myspace sues Microsoft(coz ie has the exploitation opening with the whole java/nscript thing) and then Microsoft countersues Myspace and they both go bankrupt with the legal fees. Not that I have something against Microsoft--it would just be DARN funny. :)

Excuse me while i faint at the ludicrous oppurtunities microsoft has to screw up the new "Internet Deplorer: Taking out the internet, one exploitation opening at a time". Maybe it'll have png transparency and the added feature of a counter to count how many viruses get through. Ahh, the possibilities... :)

People that use Myspace at my school think they know everything about the internet...I now know why people can't install the easy to install Linux... because it's not stupid proof, just easy... not stupid proof! It was like my friend Mitch (computer mitch) was say... transfering stupid to me. Personal I do feel stupider (<--- see, right there... that is proof!!! right there!) after some things they say. </stupid> lol, ending the supid tag!I should make a list of every thing I've seen and heard that was just stupid about people and computers... it's very long. Justsomeguy, don't say anything... you don't know what it's like. REALLY, kids these day! I could make a show "Kids say the Stupidest things!" http://dcole.ath.cx/dcole/stupid.txt ... just a few I haven't deleted from my memory!

I now know why people can't install the easy to install Linux... because it's not stupid proof, just easy... not stupid proof!
Dude, Linux is not that easy to install. You might have had a good experience, but it's not the same for everybody. One major thing is hardware, if you happen to have a hardware setup that is explicitly supported, it will be much easier if you need to compile your own drivers, or compile the kernel or whatever you need to do to get the thing to install correctly. It's not plug and play yet the way Windows is, but hopefully it will get there at some point. I have my hopes set on Google and IBM to develop a mainstream distro that anyone can use.
Justsomeguy, don't say anything... you don't know what it's like. REALLY, kids these day!
You mean I don't know what it's like to hear kids talking authoritatively about things they don't really know that much about? Whatever gave you that idea?Also, I can't access that text file because it appears that your server is not responding to requests. It appears to be running, but it won't send a response back.

Also, I can't access that text file because it appears that your server is not responding to requests. It appears to be running, but it won't send a response back.
same thing here. earlier today i got an error message but now i just get a blank page. I think dan must be working tonight.

yeah, I was at work... first time on the computer today!My dad couldn't get the internet on the laptop to work, so he was messing around with the router... even though it wasn't the router but the laptops fault............... stupid laptop, what ever my brother messes with that screws everything up. He was gone for 2 weeks and no problems, but the first day back! Laptop goes haywire!My favorite one was "Google was the best idea from Mircosoft in along time..."OMG, were could you even get an idea like that. I didn't even say anything back, I just went into shock... give me awhile to thing about what happened.