Introduce Yourself

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here you can be welcomed to the forum. Just introduce yourself, so we can get to know everyone better. This is not a place for questions, so keep that in mind. My name is Chocolate570 and I am a moder

That's when kaijim joined, so I'm thinking it'd be a bit later, seeing as when you first join the board as administrator, you have to set up the board and stuff. You'd probably be right in saying July

Full name: AshmikaAlternative name(s): AshBirth date(dd/mm/yyyy): 09.10.1981Gender: FemaleZodiacal sign: LibraCountry of residance: IndiaCity of residance: MumbaiHeight: 5'4Weight: 120lbsEyes: BrownHa

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

Hi! My name is Nara. I'm from Yerevan, Armenia. I started to study HTML, CSS for about a month, but I do not feel very good, because I'm 45 ((((. Do you think I have a chance?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello I have  joined this forum to further understand the coding language html css . I hope that by joining this forum i will get a better understanding of how to put the right codes in my pages and to understand what they mean and do

I thank you all for your help

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The W3Schools staff don't read the forums. If you found a mistake on one of the pages, scroll down to the bottom of that page and click the "Report error" link.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello! My name is Lindsay. I've been coding since BASIC and designing websites since around 1997 when I started at University of Florida and part of our projects consisted of making a simple webpage. I'm also one of those less-common people who do both software and hardware. I'm a Christian, female, semi-single/divorced/it's complicated, 39 years old, interested in singing, activism, fitness and the outdoors, and somewhat making a go of these "devil boxes" as a main source of income until I can afford the rest of my education. I've completed about 3/4 of the Informatics major at Indiana University-Bloomington and may do something with certification until I can pursue Music Therapy, my true goal.

I will probably never give up on tech or design, especially as websites allow for showcasing design of all kinds. I look forward to participating in this community and growing my space and sharing with others. Please HMU if you have any comments, questions, or concerns, or just as a "getting to know you." My sadly neglected website currently resides at http://www.lxwhy.org.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

thanks for having a forum for w3schools.
I"m having a look into HTML/CSS/JS.
Not sure what I really want to do, I think I would like coding challenges the way other people like chess problems.
However, I got from some blogs that JS was a good place to start if you have no idea of coding.

Suggestions on how to proceed are very welcome!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello my name is Ryan. I am passionate about web design and app development. I have a working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and JS. I am new to the forum but I have been learning on W3 Schools for about 4 months now. I am a big fan of W3CSS and I think it works excellently. 

• Like 1