Funny script...

Jonas

1. Do a google image search (doesn't matter what picture you search for)2. Copy and paste this into the adress field:

java script:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200;DI=document.images; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style;DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=Math.sin (R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5;DIS.top=Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5}R++}setInterval('A()',5); void(0);

3. Press enter.4. Laugh:)Or you can just try the same code with this forum as a basis. :)

You're suppose to paste the code into the address bar on your browser once you do a search, not on the actual web page. Be sure to remove the space in java script. Then hit go/enter.

• 3 months later...

I tried removing the url and pasting the code, then I tried leaving the url in and pasting the code after it. Nothing but errors. I know I'm probably doing it wrong, but can someone please clarify?

You simply go to Google, take google.com away from the addressbar, and then you paste in that code (and take the space between "java" and "script" away.And if you go for an image search, and paste in the code in the address bar, it's even funnier :)Got it now?

1. Do a google image search (doesn't matter what picture you search for)2. Copy and paste this into the adress field:
java script:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200;DI=document.images; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style;DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=Math.sin (R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5;DIS.top=Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5}R++}setInterval('A()',5); void(0);

3. Press enter.4. Laugh:)Or you can just try the same code with this forum as a basis. :)

This topic was posted Nov 19th 06 :) , how did I miss this... anyways its really cool.