Xenon's intro

Xenon Design

Hi,Although I have made a intro in the intro thread I would like just to say a few more things about myself :(First of all im 15, Male and Australian. I have learnt HTML, CSS, ASP, a little XML, Flash ActionScript and a bit of RSS.I am very approchable and I would like to help anyone here in ASP or HTML problems. I am in the process of making an ASP clone of Invision Power Board. Its a little simpler but im getting there. So any questions on user management, content management, using proper CSS, and just any other general ASP, HTML or CSS coding.Im also good in the ol' Flash Action Script. I can make things like RSS feeds, mini games(still learning a bit tho) and randomness(actionscript that randomly does stuff). And I almost forgot im also a bit of the wiz in Photoshop :DI use: Macromedia(Adobe) Dreamweaver MX 04, Macromedia(Adobe) Flash MX 04 PRO, Adobe Photoshop 6.0....if your thinking 'Whats with the Macromedia(Adobe)' then go to: www.macromedia.com and look at their logo :blink:I guess this proves that an old Windows 98SE computer doesnt limit you at all :) I Admin a forum called Martin2k [ www.martin2k.co.uk/forums ]....they help in game creation in TGF, MMF and also Visual Basic 6.0.Thats about it...finally :) ....I will be making a few ASP tut's over the next few weeks. Check my sig for info.Cheers :)

your 15 and know all that?damn..you got any life?and more importantly..what have i been doing with mine?:)

Yeah I got into this later in life (18ish :)). I wish I had started earlier too. Then again there ae many things in my life I wish I had started earlier. :(I made two attempts (got bored) to clone IPB and never could bring myself to finish.I am considering a third try except using ASP.Net. There are very few good, free, boards out there for ASP, and .Net. That is if my contract work slows down (not that I can complain).

your 15 and know all that?damn..you got any life?and more importantly..what have i been doing with mine?:)

Took the words out of my mouth... I started this at age 17, Even though I'm into this only about a year and a half max now, I already got HTML and CSS down. I still need to tackle other scripting languages :/ .

You'll soon be going to college and correcting the lecturers
:) Sounds like fun My auntie intoduced me to Dreamweaver 3 when i was 11 and ever since then I have been a designer and loved it :) And ever since then I have used the same damn computer :( Go my Pentium 3 500Hz with Windows 98SE

Go my Pentium 3 500Hz with Windows 98SE
That's pretty powerful though, even for a Pentium 3.

Gee...now I really feel ancient. I didn't get into web based coding until I was into my mid 40's! Before that the last code I wrote was COBOL, BASIC, and Assembler back in the 80's (the 1980's, you know, the last century). Now where did I put that Geritol :)

• 11 months later...

I'm back to W3schools now after well...forgetting about it.Now I have changed to PHP and I am moving with the AJAX crowd as well. I'll be a regular around here from now on helping in the PHP, AJAX and SQL sections.My code lang. knowledge now extends to: HTML, CSS, ASP PHP, XML, Flash ActionScript, Javascript, AJAX, SQLAnd I now design websites using the latest Web 2.0-ness and NO TABLES, 100% DIV tags :)I also now have a job as a website and database dev-y on the weekends for a graphic design firm.Ill catch ya round,Alex

I started learning when I was 13, and I still am. I've only been doing all of this since late August. :)You know a lot of coding languages though, hope to see you around.

I'm 15 too and I know HTML, XHTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP and MySQL, and I'm learning ASP(.NET), ActionScripting in Flash and one more thingbut I can't remember it right now haha.And I know Photoshop, though I'm not very good init.Well, welcome :)

I didnt start coding until my 20s. this thread makes me feel old :)
Theres hope for me still then. Started at 23 now 26 still a lot to learn.

Hi,I am 15 too. I first came in contact with a computer when I was 13. My computer had a 433MHx processor 64MB RAM and 40GB hard drive. At that time I learnt stuff like C++ and QBASIC and made some cool apps. Then I got a 128MB RAM and Win2k SP2 and installed Microsoft Visual Studio. At that time I developed a chat server and client (duh).Then I got a new computer 4.77MHz, 2GB RAM, 120GB Hard Drive and Win XP SP2. I also got access to the Internet. It was then that I learnt stuff like –(X)HTML, CSS, PHP, AJAX Stuff, XML, XPath, MySQL, XSLT (sill learning), SEO (what is there to learn?) and I have also learnt PhotoShop. I write on a PhotoShop tutorial blog and am able to get a god income through the ads that I have put on it!I have done several freelance website development and desing jobs too and have gotten good reviews!Right now I am working on a Animated Graphics Library in JS, CMS, Bulliten Board and some more stuff that I am not telling you about :).

I have done several freelance website development and desing jobs too and have gotten good reviews!
Thats good to hear :)
and some more stuff that I am not telling you about
Lol don't we all :)Funny thing is I dont have enough time to make myself a website :blink: I am too tied up in school and at work...soon tho I will make my own site for Xenon Design Australia :blink:Also just for some rummaging....if you want to see some of my work I have done (mostly designs in PS for my own website), heres a list...a short one :) :http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r76/Xen...e_28Dec2006.pnghttp://www.x10hosting.com/forums/attachmen...mp;d=1167549591http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r76/Xen...t_27Jan2007.jpghttp://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r76/Xen...gn/concept2.pnghttp://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r76/Xen...gn/concept1.png

The second one is nice!! Which font is that?

Web 2.0 fotn hahahah http://www.lockergnome.com/nexus/pra2/2007...hop-and-web-20/I am not talking about Georgia but the one in which Xenon Design is written!!