W3S Forum Project: Discussion

Chocolate570

I could pm what i wanted to help with but i dont really know yet. if what we are making uses php then i will go for php but if it doesnt i will help with css(/html) (I dont really see how you can just do css without being involved with the html but we will see.)

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to point out: in 7 days of this post we've racked up 12 pages. I wonder how many we'll get through in the four days until the 5th...

I must say, im not sure about using IRC to communicate. Timezones will differ, and this is a very international site. My offer to set up some forums for the project still stands, if you want.

Wow...I hope that was edited after I read the project post. Not sure how I missed that. Thanks.
No, you evil little gnome! It was there when I first wrote it! EVIL EVIL EVIL!:)Ok, it might be trouble doing that, you're right. Akula, it would be nice if you could set up some forums. Or actually, I can do phpbb forums---I think i'll do that. I'll give you all the link when I'm ready =) Choco

I think it would be best if we only had one person do the graphics. Otherwise, it gets too confusing---so, if anyone would like to do the graphics job... :)(Don't worry, it's probably just going to be a couple of gradients, and maybe making the template. Not too hard.)

We'd need our own board or sub-board, i dont think a single thread would be big enough. But otherwise I was thinking it's easier/quicker to set up our own phpBB forums, but then again we do have four days until the votes close.

Then I prefer to vote for a separate subforum or whatever at this board.This project is going to be part of W3Schools, why would this thing be denied? If the project is done, they can delete the extra subforum anyway. The project is going to be part of us any way, and the main idea was for develop reasons. This board was also set up for develop reasons, so I don't see why the admin would not want to add a subforum for even only this project. Could it be?

You've got a fair point there, its a part of W3Schools and so should be discussed here at the very least.Speaking of which, if we're going to create this subforum then lets do it sooner rather than later. People will see it and we might get a few more people in.

Exactly!And when they do see it, then they might call in friends theirselves, and they might on their turn, and so on.Come on, just a subforum, a subcategory of General, or another forum of category "W3Schools", and it can or just may be deleted when this is all behind. Not that I want it to be behind, nor that forum be deleted, but it can if you must.The W3Schools Project is part (or going to be) of W3Schools and thus a forum won't be such a big deal. Kaijim should consider this I think :)